Submit your contact details
Please let us know the type of business and purpose of the valuation and we will then call you to discuss a fixed fee price relevant to your needs. It is important to provide this information as it helps us to determine the most suitable type of valuation methodology to use in your circumstances and the required format of the valuation report.
Determine the value
The action phase. A Business Valuation Expert (C.A.) will determine the value of the business using the suggested method. We will normally be in contact with the instructing parties throughout this phase of the valuation process to discuss the financial information you have provided and any other aspects relevant to the valuation.
Explain the Valuation
Upon completion of the business valuation, we’ll contact you to explain your Business Valuation Assessment Report, and answer any questions you may have. Once we receive all of your financial information we will email you a PDF copy of the Business Valuation Assessment Report usually within 7 days and post you bound hard copy for your records.
5 Ways to speed up your valuation…
In order to start your valuation we’ll need you to provide the following information:
- Financial Statements for the most recent 3 Financial years
- Management Accounts for the current financial year to date
- Asset register or depreciation schedule
- Completed Business Valuation Checklist (we”ll send one of these upon request)
- Any other relevant information such as partnership or shareholder agreements, purchase contracts, etc.