Our Valuation Experience
We have valued many businesses over the years, some recent examples include:
- Franchises (Fast food, coffee, other)
- Restaurants & Cafe’s (Various)
- Medical specialists (Doctors, Other)
- Auto Electrical (Servicing mining industry)
- Import wholesalers (Clothing, safety)
- Environmental cleanup (Oil spills)
- Lighting manufacture (Wholesaler)
- Nightclubs & Hotels
- Real Estate Agencies
- Professionals (Lawyers / Accountants)
- many, many more….
Are you a professional?
Along with private business owners and business buyers, we also act as Independent Business Valuers to meet the diverse needs of professionals and their clients including; lawyers, solicitors, financiers, government bodies and accountants.
We work closely with these professionals to define their clients needs and to meet all client expectations and deadlines. We provide standardised and tailor made Business Valuation reports specific to their circumstances and legal requirements.
Submit your enquiry online
Please click on the Valuation Enquiry link above and submit your contact details. A Business Valuation Specialist will contact you within 24 hours to discuss your specific requirements and provide a fixed fee quote.
Following acceptance of our proposal and provision of all of the requested information, we will prepare the valuation report (allow 7-10 days) and discuss the results with you following completion so that you clearly understand the report and what the valuation means for you.
5 Ways to speed up your valuation…
In order to start your valuation we’ll need you to provide the following information:
- Financial Statements for the most recent 3 Financial years
- Management Accounts for the current financial year to date
- Asset register or depreciation schedule
- Completed Business Valuation Checklist (we”ll send one of these upon request)
- Any other relevant information such as partnership or shareholder agreements, purchase contracts, etc